You can see my recent blog and social media statistics by downloading my media kit here.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I do for you?
Sponsored posts. I will write an honest post about a topic, activity, destination, accommodation, etc., that is appropriate to my site and readers. I currently only accept atypical lodging posts (no hotels). All sponsored posts on My Meena Life will include a disclaimer and no-follow links, as per the Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
See my previous sponsored posts:
The Stecoah House – Luxury Cabin Rental in North Carolina.
Staying at the Sky Ridge Yurts near Bryson City.
Visiting Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
Content creation. I’ll write unique content for your website or magazine. If possible, I’ll include my own photography.
Why work with me?
- I am very passionate about travel – so passionate that I continue to travel despite having three chronic illnesses.
- I have a unique perspective on travel and living abroad from my time as an American expat in Germany.
- I have traveled extensively in Europe and the United States, and continue to travel as often as possible.
- I focus on honest travel writing, which gives My Meena Life a consistent, trustworthy writing style.
- I have a lovely blog following comprised of expats, world travelers, and the chronic illness community (who love to travel, even if it’s just virtually).
What are others saying?
“I love your blog. Your words flow so easily and your storytelling is compelling!”
“I always look forward to reading as well as seeing all of your incredibly beautiful photographs from your travels. Your blog is such a wonderful inspiration for not letting chronic illness stop you from doing what you want and on those inevitable bad days, it’s exactly blogs like this that we need for encouragement.”
“Wow! So much important information in this post. Great stuff. You really are a roller coaster expert!”
“This is such a comprehensive review – literally everything you’d need to know before visiting.”
“Just love how amazingly inspirational this blog post is and your amazing attitude and courage in travelling despite your chronic illness and its constant and often unrelenting symptoms… I really enjoyed reading your blog post and can’t wait to read more about your many travels.”
See my work elsewhere.
- Facing Forward: Ava | From This Point. Forward.
- Germany Through American Eyes. | At Lifestyle Crossroads
- 33 Unfortunate Realities of Life With Chronic Pain and Illness | The Mighty
- Visiting the oldest Amusement Park in the World | Travel Gumbo
- The Thoughtful Travel Podcast: Episode 17 – What Sparks Wanderlust?, Episode 16 – On Grief and Travel, and Episode 53 – Travel with Disability and Chronic Illness | Not A Ballerina
- “Die Amerikanerin rät: Nicht zu viel lächeln!” (The American advises: Do not smile too much!) by Susanne Wiedemann.
- Traveler Interview: “My Meena Life” in Germany by Intentional Travelers.
- Expat Living: Ava Meena in Schweinfurt Germany by Cheryl Howard.
- Ava Meena – Expat in Schweinfurt, Germany by Expat Finder.
- A Trailing Spouse in Germany by Expat Woman.
- American Expat Living in Germany – Interview with Ava by Expats Blog.
Where I’ve been featured: