You can see my recent blog and social media statistics by downloading my media kit here.
Please do not contact me to ask if I will work for free or in exchange for exposure.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I do for you?
Please contact me to discuss sponsored posts, content creation, press trips, photography, product reviews, or advertising. Please be aware that all sponsored posts on My Meena Life will include a disclaimer and no-follow links according to the Federal Trade Commission.
See my sponsored posts:
See my product reviews:
What are others saying?
“I love your blog. Your words flow so easily and your storytelling is compelling!”
“I always look forward to reading as well as seeing all of your incredibly beautiful photographs from your travels. Your blog is such a wonderful inspiration for not letting chronic illness stop you from doing what you want and on those inevitable bad days, it’s exactly blogs like this that we need for encouragement.”
“Just love how amazingly inspirational this blog post is and your amazing attitude and courage in travelling despite your chronic illness and its constant and often unrelenting symptoms… I really enjoyed reading your blog post and can’t wait to read more about your many travels.”
See my work elsewhere.
- Facing Forward: Ava | From This Point. Forward.
- Germany Through American Eyes. | At Lifestyle Crossroads
- 33 Unfortunate Realities of Life With Chronic Pain and Illness | The Mighty
- Visiting the oldest Amusement Park in the World | Travel Gumbo
- The Thoughtful Travel Podcast: Episode 17 – What Sparks Wanderlust?, Episode 16 – On Grief and Travel, and Episode 53 – Travel with Disability and Chronic Illness | Not A Ballerina
- “Die Amerikanerin rät: Nicht zu viel lächeln!” (The American advises: Do not smile too much!) by Susanne Wiedemann.
- Traveler Interview: “My Meena Life” in Germany by Intentional Travelers.
- Expat Living: Ava Meena in Schweinfurt Germany by Cheryl Howard.
- Ava Meena – Expat in Schweinfurt, Germany by Expat Finder.
- A Trailing Spouse in Germany by Expat Woman.
- American Expat Living in Germany – Interview with Ava by Expats Blog.
Where I’ve been featured: